Selected key figures H1/Q2 2021
|Profit from operating activities (EBIT)||€m
|Return on sales2||%||4.8||10.4||–||5.7||10.7||–|
|EBIT after asset charge (EAC)||€m
|Consolidated net profit for the period3||€m
|Free cash flow||€m
|Earnings per share5||€||0.67||2.01||>100||0.43||1.05||>100|
|Number of employees6||540,184||568,537||5.2||–||–||–|
- Prior-year figures adjusted, see note 4 to the consolidated financial statements.
- After deduction of non-controlling interests.
- Prior-year figure as at 31 December.
- Basic earnings per share.
- Headcount at the end of the reporting period, including trainees.
Information regarding data protection for shareholders of Deutsche Post AG
The security and protection of your personal data are top priority for us. To ensure both, we use secure data communications methods in keeping with state-of-the-art technology.
Detailed information about the processing of your personal data is available in the document below.
To complement our usual communication we have some videos on Deutsche Post DHL Group. You might find them useful to broaden your knowledge on topics relevant to us and our industry.