Annual General Meeting
Deutsche Post AG’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on May 4, 2023, starting at 10:00 a.m. (CEST). This year, it will take place as a physical event, i. e., with shareholders or their proxies in attendance at the World Conference Center in Bonn, Germany.
The AGM can be watched on the website without restriction until the end of the CEO’s speech. The rest of the online broadcast of the AGM is reserved exclusively for shareholders entered in the share register and their proxies via the online service.
Selected key figures financial year 2022
|Profit from operating activities (EBIT)||€ m||3,162||4,128||4,847||7,978||8,436|
|Return on sales1||%||5.1||6.5||7.3||9.8||8.9|
|EBIT after asset charge (EAC)||€ m||716||1,509||2,199||5,186||5,118|
|Consolidated net profit for the period2||€ m||2,075||2,623||2,979||5,053||5,359|
|Net cash from operating activities||€ m||5,796||6,049||7,699||9,993||10,965|
|Free cash flow||€ m||1,059||867||2,535||4,092||3,067|
|Net debt5||€ m||12,303||13,367||12,928||12,772||15,856|
|Basic earnings per share7||€||1.69||2.13||2.41||4.10||4.41|
|Diluted earnings per share8||€||1.66||2.09||2.36||4.01||4.33|
|Cash flow per share7, 9||€||4.71||4.90||6.22||8.11||9.03|
|Dividend per share||€||1.15||1.15||1.35||1.80||1.8510|
|Dividend distribution||€ m||1,419||1,422||1,673||2,205||2,20510, 11|
|Number of shares as at 31 December||millions||1,236.5||1,236.5||1,239.1||1,239.1||1,239.1|
|Year-end closing price||€||23.91||34.01||40.50||56.54||35.18|
|GHG emissions12||million tonnes of CO2e||35.63||33.20||33.64||39.36||36.46|
|Realised Decarbonisation Effects||kilotonnes of CO2e||–||–||–||728||1,004|
|Energy consumption (Scopes 1 and 2)||million kWh||26,437||26,199||27,427||30,486||34,498|
|of which from renewable sources13||million kWh||–||–||–||1,826||2,271|
|Number of employees14||headcount||547,459||546,924||571,974||592,263||600,278|
|Staff costs||€ m||20,825||21,610||22,234||23,879||26,035|
|Employee Engagement: Approval rate in the annual survey||%||76||77||83||84||83|
|Share of women in middle and upper management||%||22.1||22.2||23.2||25.1||26.3|
|Lost time injury frequency rate (LTIFR) 15||4.3||4.2||3.9||3.9||3.4|
|Share of valid compliance-relevant training certificates 16||%||–||–||–||96||98|
- EBIT / revenue.
- After deduction of non-controlling interests.
- Capex relating to assets acquired.
- Equity (including non-controlling interests) / total equity and liabilities.
- Calculation, > Combined management report.
- Net debt / net debt and equity (including non-controlling interests).
- The average weighted number of shares outstanding is used for the calculation.
- The average weighted number of shares outstanding is adjusted for the number of all potentially dilutive shares.
- Cash flow from operating activities.
- Including consumption by electric vehicles.
- At year-end, including trainees.
- Work-related accidents per 200,000 working hours resulting in at least one working day of lost time for the affected person following the accident.
- Middle and upper management.
Information regarding data protection for shareholders of Deutsche Post AG
The security and protection of your personal data are top priority for us. To ensure both, we use secure data communications methods in keeping with state-of-the-art technology.
Detailed information about the processing of your personal data is available in the document below.
To complement our usual communication we have some videos on Deutsche Post DHL Group. You might find them useful to broaden your knowledge on topics relevant to us and our industry.