Organization & Decision-Making Bodies
Corporate responsibility is a matter of great importance at Deutsche Post DHL Group and is anchored as a principle in our Corporate Strategy.
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for setting its strategic direction. The corporate department for Corporate Communications and Responsibility, seated in the CEO department, is charged with overseeing the Group’s corporate responsibility activities.
Its tasks consist primarily of the following:
- Definition of suitable measures to reach strategic corporate responsibility goals
- Intensive and systematic dialogue with important internal and external stakeholders
- Environmental and climate protection
- The corporate citizenship programs (GoTeach and GoHelp)
- The identification of opportunities and risks in the area of corporate responsibility