Deutsche Post AG 2006 Annual General Meeting: Board of Management and Supervisory Board actions approvedCologne/Bonn, 05/10/2006, 11:30 AM CEST
The Board of Management was authorized to buy back own shares totaling as much as 10 percent of the existing share capital.
The actions of the Board of Management and Supervisory Board for fiscal year 2005 were approved by large majorities of 99.97 percent and 99.97 percent respectively.
The Annual General Meeting elected or re-elected seven members of the Supervisory Board on an individual basis. The results of the elections were as follows:
- Mr. Willem G. van Agtmael, Stuttgart - elected with 99.80 percent of the votes
- Mr. Hero Brahms, Wiesbaden - elected with 99.79 percent of the votes
- Mr. Werner Gatzer, Teltow - elected with 99.74 percent of the votes
- Mr. Hubertus von Grünberg, Hanover - elected with 99.03 percent of the votes
- Mr. Harry Roels, Essen - elected with 99.78 percent of the votes
- Mr. Elmar Toime, London - elected with 99.79 percent of the votes
- Mr. Ralf Krüger, Kronberg - elected with 98.97 percent of the votes