Program of Deutsche Post DHL's CR Day 2012
- Cherno Jobatey, TV presenter and journalist
- Dr. Frank Appel, CEO of Deutsche Post DHL
|10:00-10:30 AM||Keynote speech
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Töpfer, Former German Minister for the Environment and former Head of the UN Environment Programme
|10:30-11:30 AM||Panel discussion
"From success story of the western world to 'phase-out model': Is capitalism in crisis?"
- Dr. Frank Appel
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Töpfer
- Dr.Karl-Georg Altenburg, CEO Germany/Austria/Switzerland J.P. Morgan Chase Bank N.A., Frankfurt Branch
|12:30-1:30 PM||Panel discussion
"The aging society: How does demographic change in Germany impact the work world to come?"
- Andrea Kocsis, Deputy National Chairwoman of ver.di
- Angela Titzrath, Board Member for Human Resources & Labor Director, Deutsche Post DHL
- Prof. Klaus F. Zimmermann, Director of the Institute for the Study of Labor
|3:45-4:45 PM||Panel discussion
"New ways of cooperation: How can we improve the collaboration between companies, governments and non-profit organizations for the sake of sustainability?"
- Rudolf Müller, UNOCHA, Chief Emergency Services Branch
- Dr. Wilfried Vyslozil, Deputy Chairman SOS-Kinderdörfer weltweit
- Dr. Rainer Wend, Executive Vice President Corporate Public Policy and Responsibility, Deutsche Post DHL
||Summary and outlook
- Cherno Jobatey