We purchase goods and services from many different industries yet the same basic principles underlie all of our work.
- The objective of each purchasing activity is to obtain the best economic results for our Group.
- Purchasing decisions are made principally based on a competitive process.
- Specifications, especially technical requirements, are formulated based on functions and are supplier-neutral.
- Alternative offers and innovative solutions are sought after.
- The interaction is fair and reliable. Information about business relationships is not given out without the partner's approval.
- In appropriate cases, we try to attain a longer-term strategic partnership.
- Behavior that restricts competition leads to exclusion from the procurement process.
- We expect all our suppliers, i.e. all companies who do business with any company within Deutsche Post DHL Group to adhere to our Supplier Code of Conduct.